Mace Security International, Inc. established the Mace Cares program in 2013 as a way to provide support and assistance for individuals at risk throughout our communities.
Mace is committed to providing community support and charitable contributions that make a difference for our employees, their families, our consumers and the communities in which we live and work.
Yearly through the Mace Cares program, Mace donates $10,000 to select organizations and events.
Mace Brand is proud to shed a much-needed light on domestic violenceawareness!
Domestic Violence can affect anyone. Did you know?
- Every minute, 20 people are victims of intimate partner violence
- 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men will experience severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime
- 18,000 women since 2003 have been killed by men in domestic violence disputes
(Statistics: CDC, 2017)
Throughout the month of October, which is dedicated as National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Mace Brand is proud to support Safe Horizon in efforts to #PutTheNailInIt.
How it works: By visiting one of the partner salons in Cleveland, Ohio, throughout October for a manicure, simply ask for any shade of purple on your left ring fingernail and Mace Brand will make a donation to help end domestic violence.
- Dino Palmieri Salon at Beachwood Mall, 26300 Cedar Road Unit 2360, Beachwood, OH 44122, (216) 595-4880
- Dino Palmieri Salon and Spa at LaPlace, 2101 Richmond Road #100, Beachwood, OH 44122, (216) 765-1400
- Studio Palmieri, 1388 West 6th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113, (216) 344-3200
- The Beauty Room, 755 Starkweather Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113, (216) 815-2188
- Manifest, 668 Prospect Ave E #8, Cleveland, OH 44115, (216) 465-4006
Do you live in Cleveland, OH? Keep an eye on Terminal Tower October 10th!
Let's provide a brighter future for victims of domestic violence. And by brighter, we mean purple. On Tuesday, October 10, we will be lighting up our hometown of Cleveland's Terminal Tower in honor of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. And Clevelanders, don't just look up. We’ll also be covering the sidewalks of downtown with empowering chalk messages.
Shop Hot Pink Products