The Mace Brand Home Security Kit provides excellent distance and up close self defense. The large Magnum 9 Pepper Gel is equipped with the maximum strength pepper gel allowed by law, providing you with the ability to defend yourself and home from 25 feet away. Further, pepper gel sticks to the face of an attacker, instantly disabling them. If the intruder is very close, the kit includes a very powerful stun gun that will shock and disorient any attacker.
Mace Brand Magnum 9 Pepper Gel
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: With the Mace Brand Magnum Pepper Gel, you don't have to worry about wind blowback. The thick, glue-like substance sticks to and incapacitates an attacker. Plus, its small enough for your pocket or bag so you’re always prepared.
- STRONG FORMULA – OC pepper spray causes respiratory distress and coughing, impaired vision and an intense burning sensation to the skin while UV dye leaves a long-lasting residue to support investigation and identification.
- LONG-RANGE PROTECTION – Accurate & effective, the Mace Brand Pepper Gel combines an advanced delivery system with a powerful formula to protect you from long-range threats. Its gel stream pattern provides long-range protection up to 25 ft.
- FLIP TOP SAFETY CAP – This Mace Brand pepper spray features a finger-grip design to maximize your grasp and accuracy. The unique flip top safety cap prevents accidents or misfires making this police strength pepper spray convenient and safe.
- MACE BRAND – "Mace" is Pepper Spray, but not all pepper spray is Mace Brand. We continue to innovate the industry with powerful formulas, fast-acting delivery systems, and new safety features that ensure the ultimate in protection and peace of mind.
Mace Brand Stun Guns
The Mace Brand Compact Stun Gun emits a shock of up to 7.6 microcoulombs and has a bright LED flashlight.
- EFFECTS: A shock from the Mace Brand Compact Stun of one second or less will cause pain and minor muscle contractions. Stunning the assailant for one to two seconds will cause spasms and a dazed mental state. Stunning an assailant for three to five second will cause loss of balance and muscle control. Do not continue to stun an assailant once you are able to escape to safety.
- USE: The powerful LED feature of the stun gun is activated by moving the sliding flashlight switch from the off position to the midpoint. To activate the low beam feature, slide the flashlight switch off and then return to the midpoint. To activate the strobe feature, slide the flashlight switch off and then return to the midpoint. Use the LED feature to momentarily distract the assailant. To arm the stun gun, slide the arming switch on the base of the unit from OFF to ON and slide the flashlight switch fully forward. The stun feature is activated by pressing the red stun button which is located opposite the flashlight slide switch. To prevent accidental activation of the stun feature, the arming switch should be returned to the OFF position when not in use. Many times, the visual and auditory effects of operating the stun gun by themselves are an effective deterrent. The impressive electrical arc and the loud snapping sound will often make the would-be assailant think twice about attacking. Depressing the stun button as a warning might be all you need to keep the would-be assailant from approaching. If the situation escalates to where you feel it necessary to deploy the electrical charge of the stun gun on an assailant, hold the electrodes against the body of the assailant and depress the stun button. The most effective stun locations are the shoulder, hip, thigh, buttocks and below the rib cage. While holding the stun gun against the body, you will not see or hear the spark. You may continue to fire the stun gun for as long as necessary without damage to the device. Once the assailant is subdued, depart from the scene and immediately summon law enforcement for help. Do not punish the assailant by continuing to deploy the stun gun. Do not attempt to take the assailant into custody—you may be injured if you do. When you are in a safe location, slide the arming switch back to the OFF position.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where the temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle. Keep away from water, rain, etc.. If any liquid or foreign object has entered the device, do not use the device.
- EXPIRATION: After any use or long periods of inactivity, it is recommended that the stun gun is recharged for 2 hours.