Real Estate Agent Safety Kit
The Mace Brand Real Estate Agent Safety Kit includes the powerful Triple Action Pocket Model Pepper Spray, a Flash Stun Gun, and Personal Alarm Wristlet. The combination of a spray equipped with the maximum strength pepper allowed by law, tear gas and UV marking dye, an ear-piercing alarm and a powerful stun gun offers a potent non-lethal personal defense strategy.
Triple Action Pocket Pepper Spray
The Mace Brand Triple Action Pocket Pepper spray model in this real estate safety kit sprays in a stream pattern, has up to 15 bursts and has a 10 foot range.
- EFFECTS: Mace Brand Triple Action Pocket Pepper Spray is a formulation of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC), a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers, as well as UV detection dye. The Mace Brand Triple Action Pocket is the only Pocket model that also contains tear gas, which induces profuse tearing, shortness of breath and disorients the attacker. Upon direct facial contact, OC Pepper causes eyes to slam shut, coughing and an intense burning sensation to the skin with extreme discomfort of vision and the respiratory system. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- USE: To use the Mace Brand Pocket model pepper spray, put your thumb under the flip-top safety cap and be ready to spray the assailant by pressing down on the actuator button.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION: Mace Brand pepper sprays have a shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture and each unit is labeled with an expiration date. An expired unit will not have the amount of pressurization needed to spray properly. Expired units should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations. We recommend purchasing a new unit every two to three years to make sure you are always safe!
Flash Stun Gun with Flashlight
The Mace Brand Flash Stun Gun in this real estate agent safety kit emits a shock of up to 2.96 microcoulombs and has a bright LED flashlight.
- EFFECTS: A shock from the Mace Brand Flash Stun Gun of one second or less will cause pain and minor muscle contractions. Stunning the assailant for one to two seconds will cause spasms and a dazed mental state. Stunning an assailant for three to five second will cause loss of balance and muscle control. Do not continue to stun an assailant once you are able to escape to safety.
- USE: The powerful LED feature of the stun gun may be activated by depressing the flashlight button one time. To turn the flashlight off, depress the flashlight button once more. The three flashlight modes--bright, dim and strobe--may be selected by toggling the flashlight button ON and OFF until the desired light pattern is achieved. Use the LED feature to momentarily distract the assailant. To arm the stun gun, slide the arming switch located on the base of the unit from the OFF position to the ON position. The stun feature is activated by pressing the stun button which is located opposite the flashlight switch. To prevent accidental activation of the stun feature, the arming switch should be returned to the OFF position when not in use. Many times, the visual and auditory effects of operating the stun gun by themselves are an effective deterrent. The impressive electrical arc and the loud snapping sound will often make the would-be assailant think twice about attacking. Depressing the stun button with your finger as a warning might be all you need to keep the would-be assailant from approaching. If the situation escalates to where you feel it necessary to deploy the electrical charge of the stun gun on an assailant, hold the electrodes against the body of the assailant and depress the stun button with your finger. The most effective stun locations are the shoulder, hip, thigh, buttocks and below the rib cage. While holding the stun gun against the body, you will not see or hear the spark. You may continue to fire the stun gun for as long as necessary without damage to the device. Once the assailant is subdued, depart from the scene and immediately summon law enforcement for help. Do not punish the assailant by continuing to deploy the stun gun. Do not attempt to take the assailant into custody—you may be injured if you do. When you are in a safe location, slide the arming switch back to the OFF position.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle. Keep away from water, rain, etc.. If any liquid or foreign object has entered the device, do not use the device.
- EXPIRATION: After any use or long periods of inactivity, it is recommended that the stun gun be recharged for 2 hours
Personal Alarm Wristlet
The Mace Brand Personal Alarm Wristlet emits a 130dB shriek.
- USE: To use the Mace Brand Personal Alarm Wristlet, simply pull out the pin, which will then deter any attacker or intruder but can also function to draw attention to you if you need medical attention or help.
- EXPIRATION: One year after purchasing your Mace Brand Personal Alarm model, we recommend you test the alarm to make sure that it is ready to go whenever and wherever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.