The Mace® Brand Compact Pepper Spray model sprays in a stream pattern, has up to 20 bursts and has a 10 foot range. It is 100% TSA/FAA compliant for checked baggage airline travel. For any questions, please check with the airline.
- EFFECTS: Mace® Personal Pepper Spray is a formulation of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC), a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers, as well as UV detection dye. The Mace Brand Triple Action Personal is the only Personal model that also contains tear gas, which induces profuse tearing, shortness of breath and disorients the attacker. Upon direct facial contact, OC Pepper causes eyes to slam shut, coughing and an intense burning sensation to the skin with extreme discomfort of vision and the respiratory system. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- USE: To use the Mace® Brand Personal model pepper spray, put your thumb under the flip-top safety cap and be ready to spray the assailant by pressing down on the actuator button.
- STORAGE: Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION: Mace® Brand pepper sprays have a shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture and each unit is labeled with an expiration date. An expired unit will not have the amount of pressurization needed to spray properly. Expired units should be disposed of in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations. We recommend purchasing a new unit every two to three years to make sure you are always safe!
Personal Alarm Keychain
The Mace® Brand Personal Alarm Keychain emits a 130dB shriek.
- USE: To use the Mace® Brand Personal Alarm Keychain, simply depress the button on the front of the alarm which will then deter any attacker or intruder but can also function to draw attention to you if you need medical attention or help. To deactivate the alarm, depress the button on the back of the alarm.
- EXPIRATION: One year after purchasing your Mace® Brand Personal Alarm model, we recommend you test the alarm to make sure that it is ready to go whenever and wherever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.