The Triple Action Pocket Model is an 11 gram unit that sprays 5 to 15 short bursts with an effective range up to 12 feet.
- Effects: The agents and their effects are:
Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- OC pepper: That causes the eye to slam shut and uncontrollable coughing and choking
- CN TEAR GAS: causes profuse tearing, an intense burning sensation to the face and disorientation
- UV Dye: marks the assailant and may aid in identification once apprehended.
- Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C) such as an enclosed vehicle. The Pepper Spray cartridge may leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store unit in a cold environment under 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). This may cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.
STREAM SPRAY PATTERN